We are always ready to accept applications from committed and talented candidates who show interest in collaborating with us.
Interns should have studied at university for some time and be ready to work with us for at least three months. In the case of successful collaboration we offer our interns further working perspectives.
We are looking for staff for our agencies in Bremen (Germany) and Cape Town:
As of now we are looking for a creative and committed web designer for our young and ambitious team. After one year of training at our company in Bremen we would like to open a new office in Cape Town in cooperation with the applicant. Subsequently, the management and the development of the new office shall be conducted by the applicant on his/her own authority.
Your main tasks:
- Conception, planing and realisation of websites with TYPO3
- Conception, planing and realisation of customer-oriented extensions for TYPO3
- Optimisation of websites (performance, SEO)
- Maintenance and further development of existing websites
- Providing in-house trainings for customers
- Completed formation as web designer or web programmer, e.g. media designer (digital/print) or Bachelor/Master of Science in Digital Media
- Secure competencies in using TYPO3 and current extensions (e.g. TemplaVoilá, DAM)
- Secure competencies in using Typoscript
- Knowledge of PHP(5.3), MySQL, HTML, CSS
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop and Dreamweaver
- Fine grasp of HTML, browser and mailclient compatibility
- Work experience in handling of Web 2.0, social media and SEO
- Experience in use of EXTbase and Flow3
- Experience in use AJAX
- Experience in use of InDesign, AfterEffects, Premiere Pro or Cinema 4D is a plus
- Creativity, openness, ability to work under pressure, strong communication skills, ability to work in a team
- High degree of pro-activity and of readiness to take on responsibility.
- Challenging work in a dynamic, motivated and fun team
- Exciting development chances based on self-determined and self-dependent work constantly posing new conceptual and technological challenges
- Office in the heart of Bremen
This job description applies exactly to you? Then don’t hesitate to send your CV, work samples, and desired salary to contact(at)rothfeld-waterkamp.de .